Product Description & Reviews
The FT-65R transceivers are very compact and light, yet ruggedly constructed. Three selectable output power settings - 5W/ 2.5W and 0.5W - allowing each user to choose the power they want for their operating needs. The Big Front Speaker provides a full 1 Watt of powerful very crisp and clear audio output in keeping with YAESU uncompromising pursuit of audio quality. The supplied 1950mAh Li-ion battery pack is capable of over nine (9) hours operation while an optional higher capacity 2500mAh Li-ion battery pack provides over 11.5 hours of expanded operating time for those needing even more operating time between recharges. A 2.5-hour Rapid Charger is included as a supplied accessory that fulfills the needs of must operators who want to have their transceivers ready for use at all times. Our newly designed large white LED displays for the FT-65R transceivers are vibrant and highly visible. Four (4) Quick Recall Keys (QRK) are individually user-programmable to store and recall favorite frequency settings and to be used as short-cut keys to Set Mode menu items. VOX operation is available with the attractively priced optional Earpiece Microphone - SSM-512B. Other useful included standard features are: versatile scanning capabilities such as Programmable VFO Scan, Memory Scan, Priority Channel Scan, and Weather Alert Scan, WX Channels with "Severe Weather" Alert, PC Programming, Transceiver-to-Transceiver Cloning, FM Broadcast Receiver, Automatic Range Transponder System (ARTS), CTCSS/ DCS Operation, Busy Channel Lockout (BLCO), Automatic Power Off feature, and Transmitter Time Out Timer (TOT). All the features of the new FT-65R transceivers meet commercial grade specifications and certain to provide the high performance demanded by Amateur Radio operators around the world.
Features & Highlights
- VHF/UHF Commercial Grade Dual Band Handheld Transceiver - Compact Design, Measuring W 2.1" x H 4.1" x D 1.2" (52.5 x 104.5 x 31 mm) - Rugged Construction; Meets IP54 Rating (Dust/Water protection) , MIL-810-C,D and E - One Watt Powerful Audio Output and Clear Audio from the Big Front Speaker - 5 Watts of Reliable RF Power within a Compact body
- Three Selectable TX Power settings (5 W (High)/2.5 W (Middle)/0.5 W (Low)) - Over 9 hours Operating time with Supplied 1,950 mAh Li-Ion Battery pack *1 - Optional High-capacity 2,500 mAh Li-Ion Battery Pack (SBR-26LI) provides over 11.5 hours of Extended Operating Time *1 - 3.5-Hour Rapid Charger (SBH-22) Included (Using SBR-25LI) - QRK (Quick Recall Key) : Four User Programmable Keys for Quick Access to Favorite Functions
- Large White LED Flashlight, Alarm and Quick Home Channel Access for Emergency Signaling - Versatile Scanning Capabilities : Programmed VFO Scan, Memory Scan, Priority Channel Scan, Weather Alert Scan - WX Channels with "Severe Weather" Alert (US Version) - VOX Operation with Optional VOX Earpiece Microphone (SSM-512B) - PC Programmable with Optional Programming Cable (SCU-35)
- Transceiver-to-Transceiver Cloning with Optional Cloning Cable (SCU-36) - FM Broadcast Receiver Equipped - ARTS (Automatic Range Transponder System) - DTMF Operation - CTCSS/DCS Operation
- Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO) - Battery Saver Function - Automatic Power-Off (APO) Feature - Transmitter Time-Out-Timer (TOT) *1 (Tx) 6 sec. : (Rx)6sec. : (Standby) 48 sec Duty Cycle
|Item Size:||1.2 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.76 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.