Product Description & Reviews
The WS1065 features Object Oriented programming which has often been regarded by users as easy to program and use. Virtual Scanner mode stores 21 various scanner configurations for a total storage capacity of over 38,000 scannable objects. Just as their lower end brother models, this offers a dedicated Skywarn button and Spectrum Sweeper. The WS1065 also ships with a unique in-dash DIN-E installation kit.Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help - Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner.
Features & Highlights
- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help - Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner
- Scan List-functionality allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your preference. Memory Backup - Frequencies remain stored in memory for an extended time even without batteries.
- Free-Form Memory Organization - Allocation of memory dynamically and efficiently as it is needed. This differs from low cost and older scanners that had memory organized in rigid and wasteful memory banks
- Skywarn Storm Spotter Function - Instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks.
- Digital AGC - Instantly compensates for low user audio levels that are common on digital systems
- Refer user manual below. Tune :Find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency
|Item Weight:||2.64 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.3 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.82 x 2.83 x 2.83 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.