The WS1040 is a handheld digital trunking scanner with Motorola P25 Phase I capabilities. The WS1040 features Object Oriented programming which has often been regarded by users as easy to program and use. Virtual Scanner mode stores 21 various scanner configurations for a total storage capacity of over 38,000 scannable objects. Just as their lower end brother models, this offers a dedicated Skywarn button and Spectrum Sweeper.
Features & Highlights
- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help - Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner
- Scan List-functionality allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your preference
- Free-Form Memory Organization - Allocation of memory dynamically and efficiently as it is needed. This differs from low cost and older scanners that had memory organized in rigid and wasteful memory banks
- Skywarn Storm Spotter Functionality - Instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks
- Digital AGC - Instantly compensates for low user audio levels that are common on digital systems
|Item Weight:||0.53 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.56 x 5.71 x 5.71 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.4 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Whistler, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: BCD436HP, ean: 0050633650721,
"The BCD436HP is the first scanner to incorporate the HomePatrol-1's ease of use in a traditional handheld scanner. Plus, Uniden's exclusive Close Call RF Capture feature, GPS Connectivity, Extra-Large Display, Radio System Analysis and Discover Mo...