Product Description & Reviews
Whether you are looking to quiet down your street rod, improve your sound system or make your daily driver silent like a luxury car. Damplifier Pro reduces structure borne noise that is the result of harmonics resonating from sheet metal, fiberglass or carbon fiber. Stopping this noise is like holding a wind chime or bell. Damplifier Pro accomplishes this by converting vibration energy into low level heat. The conversion of energy makes Damplifier Pro 300% more efficient than tar boards and asphalt mats while weighing half as much.
Features & Highlights
- High quality butyl rubber formulated to the most effective consistency at reducing structure borne noise.
- Sold in sheets: 12" X 20" 2mm thick with a matte black finish (18 Sheets)
- Simple peel and stick application that handles 450 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Made in the USA with NO Asphalt fillers
- Heavy Duty Wooden Hand Roller Included
|Manufacturer:||Second Skin Insulation|
|Part Number:||Pro Pack|
|Publisher:||Second Skin Insulation|
|Studio:||Second Skin Insulation|
|Item Weight:||19 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 0.08 x 0.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||19 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.25 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.