Product Description & Reviews
The RW10CA is an all in one solution to give you great sounding bass in your vehicle without taking up a ton of space. This sub enclosure is only 2.7" thick so that it can easily fit under your seat. The amplifier is built in, so installation and wiring is easy and clean. We wanted to truly make installation a breeze so we designed this unit with the user in mind from start to finish. We added high level inputs so you don't need a remote wire from your receiver to trigger the unit on and off. The smart circuit will sense that an audio signal is present and turn on your radio and a signal is present. When you turn off your music signal the amplifier built into this subwoofer system will automatically turn itself off. Using the high level input is also the fastest and easiest way to install an aftermarket amp subwoofer combination since you do not have to remove the receiver. You simply use the high level input and wire it to one of your speakers. Another thing we did to make installation a breeze is we put all the inputs and outputs on one side. This makes wiring neater and easier. Our competitors models are more challenging to install.The RW10CA has 800 watts of peak power and 200 watts RMS. This model is CEA-2006 compliant which means the ratings are approved by a 3rd party so you can be 100% sure that this item will produce the power it says it will. This is one of the only slim underseat subs on the market that is CEA compliant. Do not get fooled by other brands who write bogus power ratings that do not comply with any industry standard. Even if another unit says 2000 watts on it, ours is better and louder.This has amazing controls so you can tweak the sound to your liking. It has a level control for the volume, a subsonic filter to filter out the really low frequencies that the human ear can not hear. This also has a low pass crossover filter, phase control, and bass boost.Included is a remote bass knob, and mounting hardware.
Features & Highlights
- Package: Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Peak/200 Watt RMS Slim Powered/Active Sealed Car Subwoofer With Bass Remote + Rockville RWK10 Complete 10 Gauge Wire Kit With Rca Cables
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer. 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit.
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB @ 45Hz. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 29Hz. Maximum Power RMS: 200 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions: 12.4 x 13.4 x 2.7 (L x W X H) Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m
- Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable. 17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables. 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable. 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire.
- 3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire. Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder. 40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse. 7 Split Tube Loom. Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets. Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility. PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Sound Storm Laboratories
mpn: LOPRO10, ean: 0100177407845,