Product Description & Reviews
The RW10CA is an all in one solution to give you great sounding bass in your vehicle without taking up a ton of space. This sub enclosure is only 2.7"" thick so that it can easily fit under your seat. The amplifier is built in, so installation and wiring is easy and clean. We wanted to truly make installation a breeze so we designed this unit with the user in mind from start to finish. We added high level inputs so you don't need a remote wire from your receiver to trigger the unit on and off. The smart circuit will sense that an audio signal is present and turn on your radio and a signal is present. When you turn off your music signal the amplifier built into this subwoofer system will automatically turn itself off. Using the high level input is also the fastest and easiest way to install an aftermarket amp subwoofer combination since you do not have to remove the receiver. You simply use the high level input and wire it to one of your speakers. Another thing we did to make installation a breeze is we put all the inputs and outputs on one side. This makes wiring neater and easier. Our competitors models are more challenging to install. The RW10CA has 800 watts of peak power and 200 watts RMS. This model is CEA-2006 compliant which means the ratings are approved by a 3rd party so you can be 100% sure that this item will produce the power it says it will. This is one of the only slim underseat subs on the market that is CEA compliant. Do not get fooled by other brands who write bogus power ratings that do not comply with any industry standard. Even if another unit says 2000 watts on it, ours is better and louder. If you are not happy with any Rockville product we will take it back within 30 days of when you receive it and refund you. We know our our products will satisfy you.
Features & Highlights
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB @ 45Hz.
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 29Hz.
- Maximum Power RMS: 200 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions: 12.4 x 13.4 x 2.7 (L x W X H) Inches.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m.
|Item Weight:||14.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.4 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.3 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.