Product Description & Reviews
The DSR1 is the first real solution for replacing the factory amplifier and speakers in Ford and Chrysler vehicles, as the DSR1 uses the full-range, flat audio signal from the factory source unit. After the built-in Maestro interface is flashed with the vehicle-specific firmware, the factory source unit CANbus messages are used to control the internal signal routing of the DSR1. The DSR1 still utilizes the power processor found in our patented 3Sixty.3, but adds an easy to use app for tuning from Apple and Android devices. Co-developed with ADS, the DSR1 combines a full-featured 3Sixty digital signal processor with a flashable iDatalink Maestro integration module. The DSR1 can be used out-of-the-box with high or low level input, or with a quick flash download to add vehicle specific firmware to enable integration without the loss of factory equipped controls and features. Once connected, complete control of the sound profile can be adjusted using Rockford Fosgate's proprietary 3Sixty tuning software. Features: Rockford Fosgate DSR1 8-Channel Signal Processor w/ iDatalink Maestro Module Digital signal processing with OEM integration capabilities 245 Bands of Equalization for Aftermarket Tuning (updated from Press Release) Adjustable crossovers with selectable slope and crossover type Crossover Frequency: 20 - 20k Hz Time Alignment of up to 10msec of delay on each channel Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity for convenient setup Specifications: Configuration: Digital Signal Processor Operating Voltage: 9 - 16 VDC Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.5dB Signal Input: 4 RCA Inputs ; 4 High-Level Inputs w/ signal sense ; 2 AUX RCA Inputs ; SPDIF Coaxial Input Signal Output: 8 RCA Outputs Mounting: Trunk Dimensions (H x W x D): 1
Features & Highlights
- Rockford Fosgate DSR1 8-Channel Signal Processor w/ iDatalink Maestro Module . Digital signal processing with OEM integration capabilities.
- 245 Bands of Equalization for Aftermarket Tuning (updated from Press Release). Adjustable crossovers with selectable slope and crossover type. Crossover Frequency: 20 - 20k Hz. Time Alignment of up to 10msec of delay on each channel.
- Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity for convenient setup. Interactive Tuning Interface Controlled via Android/ iOS APP. Optional PLC2 Level Controller with Assignable Functions. CE Compliant.
- Configuration: Digital Signal Processor. Operating Voltage: 9 - 16 VDC. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.5dB. Signal Input: 4 RCA Inputs ; 4 High-Level Inputs w/ signal sense ; 2 AUX RCA Inputs ; SPDIF Coaxial Input.
- Signal Output: 8 RCA Outputs . Mounting: Trunk . Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.26" x 4.04" x 5.12" (32 mm x 102.5 mm x 130 mm) .
|Model:||8-Channel Interactive Signal Processor|
|Item Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.6 x 7.2 x 7.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.