Product Description & Reviews
Made in the USA Product: Foam Core laminated between two layers of highly reflective radiant barrier foil. Contact Temperature Range: -60°F To 180°F (-51°C To 82°C) Water Vapor Transmission: .02 Perms**** Puncture Resistance: 60 Lbs. Per In.*** Pliability: No Cracking Linear Shrinkage: None Mold And Mildew: No Growth Flame Spread: 0 Astm E84-08 Smoke Development: 40 Astm E84-08 Fire Rating: Class A / Class 1 Reflectivity: 95% Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 302: Zero Surface Burn Rate Emittance: 0.04**** Benefits: • 100% Made in USA • Only Energy Star Rated Foam Core Reflective Insulation on the planet!!! • Blocks radiant heat by up to 95% • Reduces Heating and cooling loss • Foam Core Sound Reduction Technology • Saves you Energy and Money • Easy to use and install • Requires no protective clothing or special tools • Requires no maintenance • Highly Durable, Lasts Longer • Meets new ASTM Fire codes
Features & Highlights
- The Foam Core Spiral Duct Insulation consists of two highly reflective layers of film (96-percent reflectivity)
- The inner layer of insulating foam core resists conductive heat flow while a center layer of polyethylene give our product high reliability and strength (nominal thickness 5/16-Inch)
- The product is an ideal alternative to other types of fibrous insulation products for attics, crawl spaces, metal building, sauna, garage doors. etc
- Ease of handling and quick installation make our Duct Insulation the first choice for insulating round or rectangular ductwork
- A thermal benefit of R-4.2 is gained when installed directly to the duct
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.