Product Description & Reviews
Thin Wall Polyolefin Heat Shrink. Shrink ratio of 2:1 insulates a wide range of diameters and irregular shapes. Cross-linked, UV resistant material improves flame retardancy, chemical and temperature resistance. Panduit is a world-class manufacturer committed to innovation and excellence. Today, Panduit is recognized as a leading manufacturer of high-quality products for wiring and communications applications. This reputation gives the company a powerful advantage in today's competitive worldwide marketplace.
Features & Highlights
- General purpose heat shrink tubing for dry locations
- Applications include insulating, protecting, harnessing and identifying wires
- Cross-linked, UV resistant material improves flame retardancy, chemical and temperature resistance
- Shrink ratio of 2:1 insulates a wide range of diameters and irregular shapes
- Flammability rating flame retardant except clear
|Item Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.25 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Ideal Industries
sku: 83731, mpn: 46-354, ean: 0783250463541,