Product Description & Reviews
Garmin Dash Cam 30 and 35 standalone HD driving recorders serve as the eyewitness to your drive. Wide viewing angles provide excellent camera coverage and clear, crisp footage in bright sunlight or low-light conditions. Rely on the Incident Detection (G-sensor) to automatically save footage on impact; files are stored on the replaceable micro SD card (included). Dash Cam 35 adds helpful driver awareness warnings and GPS records exactly when and where incidents occurred. Both models can take still images, from inside or outside your vehicle, to capture close-up collision damage. Play back footage right on the display, or use Garmin Dash CamPlayer to review later on your computer. Notice: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.
Features & Highlights
- FORWARD COLLISION WARNING - Alerts if you drive too close to the car ahead (Dash Cam 35 only).
- RED LIGHT & SPEED CAMERA WARNINGS - Alerts you to nearby red light cameras or speed cameras (Dash Cam 35 only).
- INCIDENT DETECTION - G-Sensor automatically saves footage of incidents on impact.
- SNAPSHOT - Allows you to take still images, from inside or outside your vehicle, to capture close-up collision damage.
- DASH CAM PLAYER - Play back footage right on the display, or use our free Dash Cam Player to review later on your computer.
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.7 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.