Product Description & Reviews
As its model name suggests, the new FT-2980R arrives with the solid feature configuration and mechanical toughness of the ever popular FT-2900R - with a superior output power that is upgraded to 80 Watts !! With the new FT-2980R, four output power settings - 80W, 30W, 10W and 5W - are selectable, allowing each user to choose the power they want for their operating style and situations. A Massive Heatsink guarantees a sol id 80 Watts of RF Power with no cooling fan needed. Thanks to a loud 3 W atts of audio output, the operator can enjoy reception - even in noisy environments. Other useful functions included are; Alphanumeric Channel Display; 200 Memory Channels; CTCSS and DCS Encode/Decode Built-in; Versatile Scanning Capability; Wide/Narrow Deviation Selection, Interactive Programming Menu, and so on.
Features & Highlights
- Massive Heatsink guarantees 80 Watts of RF Power with No Cooling Fan Needed (Four selectable power output levels are provided: 80/30/10/5 Watts) - Loud 3 Watts of Audio Output for noisy environments - Large 6 Digit Backlit LCD ensure excellent visibility
- Excellent Receiver Performance - Alpha-Numeric Channel Display - 200 Memory Channels for serious users
- CTCSS and DCS Encode/Decode Built in - Versatile Scanning Capability - WX Channels with "Severe Weather" Alert
- Smart Search Operation - DTMF Direct Access Microphone Included - Wide/Narrow Deviation Selection - RF-Squelch
- Interactive Programming Menu - Supply Voltage Display - 4-level Display Dimmer - Dual Watch FT
|Item Weight:||4.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.3 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.08 x 4.45 x 4.45 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.