Product Description & Reviews
Designed to provide the best possible heat protection in areas where high temperatures are always present and problematic, the Boom Mat Floor & Tunnel Shield II limits heat transfer on fire walls, transmission tunnels, floor boards, fuel cells and other areas where heat is an issue. It provides excellent lightweight thermal protection, acts as a guard against track and road debris, and provides sound deadening as well. Constructed with an embossed 10 mil aluminum face bonded to 1/8" composite glass-fiber core and backed with a high temp super strong pressure sensitive backing, Floor & Tunnel Shield II withstands up to 1750 degrees Fahrenheit of direct continuous heat. The adhesive side holds past 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Its improved multifaceted modern aluminum surface offers improved reflectivity and rigidity and allows for ease of installation. At only 3/16" thick, this product can be shaped and trimmed for a custom fit and is ideal for minimal clearance areas. With a unique and patented finely woven glass-fiber backing, Floor & Tunnel Shield II is the easiest, most cost effective way to control thermal transfer while protecting expensive components and vehicle occupants from extreme heat situations and sound. Floor & Tunnel Shield II can be used on any number of surfaces including, metal, aluminum, carbon fiber, plastic, and more. Multiple uses include: fire walls, under hoods, transmission tunnels, floor pans, fuel cells, and exterior under vehicle locations - anywhere to reflect damaging heat.
Features & Highlights
- Blocks radiant heat from entering driver compartment; ideal for firewalls, under-vehicle, floor pans, oil tank box areas, transmission tunnels, wrapping fuel cells, under hoods & more
- Withstands direct high heat temperatures up to 1750 degrees Fahrenheit
- Serves as a barrier to unwanted road, tire, & engine noise
- Aggressive self-adhesive backing holds past 450 degrees Fahrenheit; Easy to form to shapes and contours
- Constructed from 10 mil aluminum bonded to finely woven layer of high temperature resistant glass fiber
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.