Product Description & Reviews
Boom Mat is a high quality, simple, and effective solution in eliminating the low frequency noise problems found in structure-borne vibrations caused by typical automotive noise sources. Simply trim to desired size, peel backing and apply to a clean surface. Boom Mat is constructed of a viscoelastic polymer layer protected by a durable aluminum wear surface and its strong adhesive backing is unaffected by extreme hot and cold temperatures. It can be applied to horizontal, vertical and inverted areas on metal, plastic, fiberglass and most other automotive surfaces. Use as a first layer for areas with contours and bends for vibration damping needs. Available in a variety of sizes for a cost effective installation.
Features & Highlights
- Eliminates low frequency noise problems and only requires 25-50% coverage for optimal performance
- High performance adhesive maintains adhesion throughout temperature extremes
- Flexible material is easy to install - trim to size with Boom Mat Blade Lock Knife (sold separately)
- The industry standard in vibrational damping technology with multiple uses including automotive, commercial and industrial applications
- Durable weatherproof construction is also corrosion resistant
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.4 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.9 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.