Product Description & Reviews
Riding in a Jeep is great fun except for the interior noise that makes it difficult to engage in conversations or even enjoy vehicle audio systems. Now there is an easy solution. Boom Mat’s Jeep Wrangler Sound Deadening Head Liner provides a simple pre-shaped peel and stick kit that dresses up the interior of Jeep hard tops while minimizing annoying outside noise and vibrations while insulating from exterior weather conditions. Installed Boom Mat’s new Sound Deadening Head Liner has been tested to reduce noise levels from 3 to 4 decibels. This is a significant change in sound level that will improve overall interior acoustics so Jeep occupants can enjoy audio system and have conversations without excessive and irritating “noise” distractions. Boom Mat Sound Deadening HeadLiner is available in black for 4-door and 2-door Jeep Wranglers 2007 to 2010 hard tops and in black, gray and white for 4-door and 2-door Jeep Wranglers 2011 to 2016 hard tops.
Features & Highlights
- Insulate your Jeep Wrangler interior from heat and cold
- The 1-inch thick headliner provides additional sound deadening, reducing noise levels 3 to 4 decibels
- Reduces noise levels, making it easier to have conversations and enjoy your favoite music
- Easy to install pre-shaped peel and stick kit
- Pairs perfectly with Boom Mat Jeep Wrangler Side Window Kit (sold separately)
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||26.5 x 7.2 x 7.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.