Product Description & Reviews
It's amazing. One little button. It has so much effect. The Type III® Noise Reduction is an entirely new concept... virtually instantaneous encode/decode within the circuitry of the box. We started out to build the finest EQ's possible, boxes with the heritage and performance to rival our famous 30 Series EQ's. And to no one's surprise they came out awfully darn good. (Ask to see the Audio Precision plots compared to the competition.) But then, Roger (our chief engineer, a nice guy, as far as engineers go) got the crazy idea of putting this new noise reduction stuff in the box. We listened to it and were amazed. The EQ's sounded great without it but with it the performance was nothing short of incredible. Check it out yourself and see. But hey, Roger wasn't about to stop there. PeakPlus™ Limiter. Who knows more about limiting than the folks at dbx®; nobody... that's who. So when the guys were developing this new series of EQ's they wanted something that would be unique to these EQ's. That's when Roger got another one of his bright ideas and said "I bet they'll work a lot better if there's a cool limiter built in." Next thing you know, all the guys are in the studio amazed at the new limiter Roger had designed specially for the 20 Series. Once again, hearing is believing... With a threshold range of 0 to +20dbu, the PeakPlus limiter is designed to tame your program material from the subtlest nuances to the rowdiest hits. Also, the four stage LED ladder gives you a great visual indication as to what the limiter is doing.
Features & Highlights
- Revolutionary instant encode/decode Type III® Noise Reduction in-circuit at the push of a button. Increases S/N ratio by up to 20dB^Patent-pending PeakPlusTM Limiter threshold range from 0dBu to +24dBu (off) can transparently tame the wildest hits or the subtlest nuances of any signal^Four segment LED bargraph for BOTH Gain Reduction AND Output Level^Status LEDs offer visual feedback for all settings on the front panel
- Revolutionary instant encode/decode Type III® Noise Reduction in-circuit at the push of a button.
- Increases S/N ratio by up to 20dB
- Patent-pending PeakPlus(TM) Limiter threshold range from 0dBu to +24dBu (off) can transparently tame wildest hits or subtlest nuances of any signal
- Four segment LED bargraph for BOTH Gain Reduction AND Output Level^Status LEDs offer visual feedback for all settings on the front panel
|Manufacturer:||Harman Music Group|
|Publisher:||Harman Music Group|
|Studio:||Harman Music Group|
|Item Weight:||13.84 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.4 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.