Product Description & Reviews
Here it is, a true Do-It-Yourself remote start kit for the 2008-2012 Ford Escape - Regular Key - Gas Only. Kit includes the new Fortin EVO-ALL data module & and T-harness. This kit is a new smart interface that eliminates most of the wiring connections into the vehicle. Most of the wiring is plug and play - the installation can be done with as few as 2 connections into the vehicle. Our instructions clearly show exactly where to find those wires in the vehicle. A few OPTIONAL features such as parking lights, hood pin switch and valet switch will require additional, but simple connections. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DIESEL ENGINES OR PUSH TO START IGNITION. AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS ONLY
Features & Highlights
- REMOTE START PACKAGE OVERVIEW - This is a complete remote starter kit for 2008-2012 Ford Escape - Regular Key - Gas Only. This kit includes a remote starter and bypass module, which will temporarily bypass the vehicle immobilizer system during remote start. and all parts required for installation. Compatible with automatic transmission vehicles only. Requires both original factory keys for programming. Cloned/copied keys DO NOT WORK. Gas Only - No Hybrid
- REMOTE START FEATURES - This is an Add-on remote start system for vehicles with existing keyless entry. Use your existing remotes to start the car by pressing the Lock button three times. No need to carry extra key fobs! When you are ready to drive, just put your key in the ignition and go! 15 minute run time. Smartphone module ready. Complete kit includes bypass module and all parts required for installation.
- AVAILABLE OPTIONS (at additional cost) - Smartphone Interface Module - U.S. ONLY. - Evo Remote 1 Ready - Add (2) 1 button remotes with extended range antenna. - Evo Remote 4 Ready - Add (2) 5 button remotes with extended range antenna.
- SEMI PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION TYPE - This kit uses a wiring T-Harness which dramatically reduces number of wiring connections that typical systems require. The installation of this product will still require 2-4 wiring connections depending on how you want to configure the system. We provide concise directions with wire colors and locations. A person with basic knowledge of wiring car electronics should be able to install this product successfully.
- MPC TECHNICAL SUPPORT - A link will be provided to download MPC's exclusive copyrighted step-by-step installation tip sheet made by MPC's professional technicians to help you through the installation process. In addition, your purchase includes technical support. Support tickets can be submitted 24/7 and are answered in the order received, Monday through Friday between 8am to 5pm Arizona time.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.