Product Description & Reviews
This is a complete add-on remote starter system for your 2004-2008 Ford F-150 - Key-to-Start. Requires 2 OEM master keys for bypass programming (copy / clone keys do not work). The system works by quickly pressing the lock button three times in a row on your existing OEM factory remotes to start your vehicles engine. **No remotes are included with this kit. We make buying and installing a remote start EASY! No need to search for additional parts for the installation. This complete kit includes all the parts you need to install the system in YOUR vehicle along with instructions, wiring charts and tips specific to YOUR vehicle. Kit Includes: Crimestopper RS0 remote start module, Fortin Key-Override-All keyless bypass module, vehicle specific downloadable install tip sheet created by our experienced technicians to help you with your installation. Not compatible with Push-to-Start ignitions.
Features & Highlights
- REMOTE START PACKAGE OVERVIEW - This is a complete remote starter kit for 2004-2008 Ford F-150 - Key-to-Start.Requires 2 OEM master keys for bypass programming (copy / clone keys do not work). This kit includes a remote starter and bypass module, which will temporarily bypass the vehicle immobilizer system during remote start. and all parts required for installation. Compatible with automatic transmission vehicles only.
- REMOTE START FEATURES - The Crimestopper RS0 is an Add-on remote start system for vehicles with existing keyless entry. The system uses the vehicle's existing factory remotes to start the car by pressing the 'lock' button three (3) times. This means you will not have to carry extra key fobs! Warm or cool your car from the comfort of your home. When you are ready to drive, just put your key in the ignition and go! Does not include remotes - uses your factory fob.
- AVAILABLE OPTIONS (at additional cost) - Smartphone Interface Module - U.S. ONLY - CSRF Kit 1 Ready - Add (2) 1 button remotes with extended range antenna. - CSRF Kit 4 Ready - Add (2) 5 button remotes with extended range antenna.
- DIY BASIC INSTALLATION KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENT - The bypass module included with this kit will temporarily override the vehicle immobilizer system only during remote start. The installation of this product will require all standard wiring connections. It is not plug and play. We provide concise directions with wire colors and locations. Comes with firmware preloaded - no need to buy additional parts. Not recommended for novice installers.
- MPC TECHNICAL SUPPORT - A link will be provided to download MPC's exclusive copyrighted step-by-step installation tip sheet made by MPC's professional technicians to help you through the installation process. In addition, your purchase includes technical support. Support tickets can be submitted 24/7 and are answered in the order received, Monday through Friday between 8am to 5pm Arizona time.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: RS4, EVO-ALL (HON), ean: 0612058668363,