Product Description & Reviews
The Cobra DSP 9200 BT, Cobra’s most advanced detection system to date, is the company’s first digital detector, which substantially improves the detection range and performance of former models and embeds new and advanced technology for precise notifications through use of digital signal processing (DSP) to identify real alerts from unwanted noise for greater alert reliability and frequency. The DSP 9200 BT also includes a brand new Advanced Frequency Display Mode for determining exact frequencies of signals and alerting the user with an intuitive graphic display. With these technology upgrades, the DSP 9200 BT is easily the most powerful, accurate and affordable detector on the market.
Features & Highlights
- Small Size. Big performance - Detects all radar, laser guns and cameras in the industry's smallest footprint.
- Revolutionary Accuracy - Reduces the uncertainty and frustration of false alerts with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology, the next level of accurate radar detection.
- Let the free Cobra iRadar app and community based detection lead the way. iRadar gives real-time alerts to upcoming Speed & Red Light Cameras, Live Police Activity, Radar & Laser Guns and Caution Areas reported by other iRadar users.
- Stay One Step Ahead - Cobra's powerful servers and complex algorithms take massive amounts of historical user data and distill it into a threat level for your vehicle.
- Just What You Want to Hear - A suite of several Cobra technologies help to further eliminate unwanted and false alerts. These include; SpeedMuteTM, Auto Mute Mode, QuietDriveTM, AutoCityTM, CAS Immunity and TFS Rejection.
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.28 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.