Product Description & Reviews
The Cellink NEO is the absolute best way to keep your dashcam running while your vehicle is off The powerful Cellink NEO from EGEN is sure to keep your dashcam on in case of a hit and run accident while you're away from the vehicle. With the cigarette socket output, it's compatible with any camera that is powered by a cigarette adapter. The NEO features Bluetooth connectivity that shows an abundance of battery information such as: capacity, time to full charge, and time to empty. What's in the box? Cellink Battery NEO Hardwiring Kit Input Cigarette Socket Input Cigarette Socket Output 3x Add-a-Fuse (1x Mini, 1x ATO, 1x Micro2) Instruction Manual
Features & Highlights
- Keeps your dashcam running long after your ignition is turned off
- Cigarette socket output for universal compatibility with most dashcams (DR750S, CH-100B, etc.)
- 2 input options -- Choose whether you'd like to hardwire or charge using the cigarette adapter
- 76.8Wh capacity to keep your dashcam running for up to 24 hours
- BONUS: Add-a-Fuses included for a cleaner installation (1x Mini, 1x ATO, 1x Micro2)
|Item Weight:||3.35 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.