Product Description & Reviews
The DD3000 is ideal for basic operations like tracking down regular or concealed GSM mobile devices. Quickly find and detect concealed transmitting cellular devices up to 30 feet away in GSM, CDMA, and WCDMA transmission ranges. Covert detection is easy in its vibration mode setting and it features audio alerts with included headphones. The adjustable sensitivity allows user to hone in on exact transmission location.Detection Mode: RF Power Peak Detection. Detection Frequencies: GSM 880-915MHz, CDMA 824-849MHz, WCDMA (1920-1980MHz), and DCS (1710-1785MHz).
Features & Highlights
- Detection Mode: RF Power Peak Detection
- Detection Frequencies: GSM 880-915MHz, CDMA 824-849MHz, WCDMA (1920-1980MHz), and DCS (1710-1785MHz)
- Antenna: Dual band dipole omni-directional
- Power: Li-battery (single, 1800mAh @ 3.7VDC)
- Alert: Vibration and audible
- Operation Time: 18-20 hours (on a single charge)
- Weight: 110grams
- Size: 96mm x 60mm x 24mm (120mm w/ antenna)
|Item Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.