Product Description & Reviews
DVI Transmitter w/IR, RS-232, and Ethernet Atlona's HDBaseT DVI transmitters are engineered especially for high-resolution, HDMI-compatible electronics with DVI connectors. This DVI extender uses the advanced technology of HDBaseT combined with power over category cable (PoCc) to extend signals to an unprecedented 328 feet (100 meters) over a single category cable, with Ethernet, RS-232, and IR control capability.No power needed at the receiver. Transmits all embedded audio signals including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Features & Highlights
- No power needed at the receiver
- Transmits all embedded audio signals including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Support for resolutions up to Ultra HD (4Kx2K)
- CEC pass-through so it's easier to control the entire system
- Recommended with HDCAT-8ED distribution amplifiers
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.