Product Description & Reviews
Atlona Technologies AT-COMP150SR can easily extend component (YPbPr) or composite (CVBS) video with 2 channel mono audio over only one CAT5/6 cable. The AT-COMP150SR lets you extend signals to cover the distance up to 330m (1,000ft). The devices are composed of a transmitter and a receiver. The transmitter is installed near the video signal source, and the receiver is placed near the desired display, up to an impressive 330m (1,000ft) away for composite (CVBS) video and analog stereo audio. The AT-COMP150SR does not need a external power supply which is easier for installation. Features: Passive and no power required Supports component (YPbPr) and composite (CVBS) video and 2 channel mono audio Supports resolutions up to 720p/1080i (NTSC/PAL) Transmission range up to 1,000 feet Wall mountable
Features & Highlights
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 720p60, 1080i60, 1080p30; Supported Audio: 2 channel mono analog audio; Transmission: HD 720p/1080i - 185m (600ft), 480i - 330m (1,000ft)
- Sender Input: 5x RCA; Sender Output: 1x RJ45; Receiver Input: 1x RJ45; Receiver Output: 5x RCA
- RCA Connector: 75 Ohm female; Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.1" x 3.3" x 1"; Weight: 6oz; Power Supply: None
- Included: 1x AT-COMP150SR (Sender unit and Receiver unit); 1x User's manual
- 3 year manufacturer (parts and labor) Warranty
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.3 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.